Wanna know more about CS3216? Visit CS3216 Website, CS3216 Blog and CS3216 Facebook Group

Google Wave

Friday, February 26, 2010

Time allocated for modules per week

This was probably what i have been allocating for my modules on average per week...
(sum of time taken throughout a week; not subtracting time required to survive - eat/sleep etc)

0.5 day - Module A
0.5 day - Module B
1.0 day - Final Year Project
0.5 day - Teaching Assistant Task
0.5 day - Preparation for Future Career
4.0 day+ - CS3216

Time to get worry for my other modules (and spend more time on them?!) :(

4 comments:

  1. well.. at least u focus on everything, be it little or a lot.. I still have a lot of modules stuck at week 1..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just that I don't skip lectures/tutorials like some of u do.
    But actually if u take away lecture n tutorial hours, half a day is not a lot.
    I got back my 1st assignment for Module A :(
    And tests are coming up for Module A n Module B...

    ReplyDelete