Wanna know more about CS3216? Visit CS3216 Website, CS3216 Blog and CS3216 Facebook Group

Google Wave

Friday, April 2, 2010

Towards to end of the semester

So long nvr blog alr, did feel a little bad about tt... not tt i don't want to blog anymore, just that i feel that i got more things on the top of my priority list. Just wrote two blog posts at once! Finished the major portion for my FYP report, hurray! Hope tt i didn't have to make much changes to those parts. 

Hmmm... i am still very busy. Busy, busy, busy...

Semester coming to an end, means exams are coming... but i am actually happy about this! Cos after this I can graduate! Time to move on to the next exciting stage of my life...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. hope u're coping well with so much stuff going on..
    haha, but i dun think working life is that exciting lehh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next stage of my life doesn't mean just working. I am also don't know what is there is store for me. Anyway, it is going to be the longest part of the journey of my life... I will try my best to make it an enriching and fun one. I shall enjoy the freedom from semestral or yearly exams for the time moment.

    ReplyDelete